Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scone News - Hot in Here

Hello Scone Fans,

Mrs. Larkin is back from vacation. Seems like we had to travel to Maine to find summer. Now I’m ready to crank up the oven, and turn the A/C up to eleven!

Come on down to the scone stand tomorrow at the Pound Ridge Farmers Market and fill me in on what I’ve missed over the past 2 weeks. Grab a scone, sit in the shade of the scone tent with me, and I’ll tell you all the sordid details about our trip to Maine, including our jaunt to the Maine State Prison (gift shop, that is.)

Wait till you sink your teeth into my Lobstah Scone! Nah, just joshin’. But I will have the new Cherry-Chocolate Chunk scone made with Montmorency cherries (these babies are loaded with antioxidants) and Scharffen Berger Bittersweet chocolate chunks (dark chocolate is too!) I’ll also have Lavender-Blueberry, regular Blueberry, Cran-Orange, and Chocolate Chip scones. Plus Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies…unless we eat them all for dinner tonight.

See you tomorrow!

Love,

Mrs. Larkin

No comments: